Dr. August Wolff had a revolutionary idea. The chemist and pharmacist wanted his products to be more than hair styling aids and to make an important contribution to keep both scalp and hair healthy. With this objective, Dr. August Wolff performed intensive research and successfully developed hair care therapeutics.
Dermatologists from the University of Jena have confirmed that caffeine stimulates weakened hair roots. In-vitro tests on genetically predisposed hair roots have proven that caffeine provides protection against the harmful impacts of the male hormone testosterone.
- Androgenetic Alopecia .
- Stress induced hair loss
- Hormonal imbalance like postmenopausal women and poly cystic ovarian syndrome.
- Increases hair root productivity.
- Enhances speed of hair growth.
- Counteracts premature hair loss.
- Gives hair longer lifetime.
- Overcoming harmful effects of testosterone on scalp
- Plantur 39 Shampoo for Fine & Brittle Hair: Caffeine, Zinc, Niacin and Phytoflavones
- Plantur 39 Shampoo for Colored treated & stressed Hair: Caffeine, Zinc, Niacin, Phytoflavones, Pro-vitamin B5 and Wheat Extract.
- Plantur 39 Caffeine Tonic: Caffeine, Zinc, Niacin and Phytoflavones